Tool for Reviewing Physical Activity Promotion Materials
This tool for reviewing Physical Activity-Related Health Education Material has been developed as an educational guide for reviewing physical activity materials such as pamphlets, flyers and brochures. Incorporated in this review are guidelines for reviewing the accuracy of the physical activity message along with guidelines that reflect the most recent literature on effective health education/promotion strategies for printed health education materials. Therefore, as you complete this review, remember to formulate your ratings of the material while keeping the various guidelines in mind.
Components Being Reviewed:
- Section 1: Target audience for the matierial.
- Section 2: Extent to which the physical activity message is reflected
- Section 3: Organization of the physical activity message
- Section 4: Appearance and appeal of the text and illustrations, including readability
- Section 5: General summary and conmment
Click here to download a blank copy of this Review Tool in PDF format*
Note: To view the documents in PDF format, you will need to have Adobe Reader. You may download this program free of charge from Adobe.